Monday, December 28, 2015

No Stopping The Russian Nuclear Horn (Daniel 7)









Donald Trump has appalled even many fellow Republicans with his recent embrace of Vladimir Putin , defending the Russian president’s human rights record and lauding him as a “strong leader”. He’s always denied it. It’s never been proven that he’s killed anybody, ” Trump said on ABC’s “This Week” on Sunday. I’m saying, when you say a man has killed reporters, I’d like you to prove it. And I’m saying it would be a bad thing if it were true. “So, you know, you’re supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, at least in our country”, Trump added.
Putin praised Trump during his annual press conference last week, saying that the former reality show star is “outstanding”, “talented”, and the “absolute front-runner” in the presidential race.
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has defended Vladimir Putin against accusations that the Russian president is behind the death of journalists in his country. “I have discussed it recently with President Obama, and with our counterparts from Saudi Arabia, from other Arab countries”, Putin said. “Has anybody proved he’s killed reporters?”
“You may succeed in silencing one man, but the howl of protest from around the world will reverberate, Mr. Putin, in your ears for the rest of your life”, Litvinenko’s friend read. But I’ll tell you what: If Putin likes me, and if he thinks that I’m a good, smart person – which I hope he believes, you know, I am.
“That’s not killing by the United States government though”.
Trump has been criticized by Republicans and Democrats alike for his gentle rhetoric about Putin, who has been widely criticized by USA leaders for his backing of embattled Syrian President Bashar Assad, his annexation of Crimea a year ago and for his involvement in Ukraine. “I don’t think anybody knows that”.
Trump mentioned Putin twice during his 75-minute rally on Saturday: first within minutes of taking the stage, then again about 30 minutes into his remarks as he warned the crowd of the country’s ballooning debt. I haven’t seen that. Trump said Sunday. “He’s making minced meat out of our president”. For his part, Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders knocked Trump’s rhetoric in an interview on ABC’s “This Week” on Sunday, accusing him of lying pathologically.“I think, and I say this straightforwardly, I think you have a pathological liar there….
While speaking about the crisis in Syria, Putin said for Russian Federation it is “easy to be working both with President Assad and with the USA side. He came out with a very nice statement about me, and I said, “That’s very nice, I’m honored by it”.

No comments:

Post a Comment